Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Have you ever bought a ticket for the Pergamon Museum? That was us!
As a small, friendly and committed team, we develop new SaaS solutions in the field of visitor management for culture and leisure.
We are looking for competent software developers based in Germany to strengthen our backend team at the earliest possible point in time.
- developing and maintaining Rails applications of different scales
- making strategic design decisions, often with a high degree of autonomy
- constant development and modernization of existing software
- Rails 4-7
- PostgreSQL / Redis
- Linux / MacOSX
- deep knowledge of git
- RSpec / Capybara
What you can expect
- a small team of 20 people
- the average age is around 30
- you’ll run into one or the other coffee snob
- both German and English are spoken
- everyone lends a hand where they can
- we live open communication and mutual trust
We offer everyone on our team
- flexible working hours & overtime compensation
- team events like our nerd ranch, hiking trips together, or barbecues
- a damn good coffee machine (keyword Rocket Appartamento)
- the option of a company mobile phone and a BVG annual ticket
Then just write us an email with your CV to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself – what makes you special? What are you interested in? What have you been doing in your life so far? And which is the primate of your choice?
We are looking forward to meeting you!